Learn How to Meet the Demands of Today’s B2B Buyers
The buying experience has changed forever. Today’s B2B buyers demand to be served on their terms.
- 59% prefer not to interact with a sales representative as their primary source of research.*
- 93% prefer to buy online when they’ve already decided what to buy.*
If you want to compete for their business, you’ll have to say goodbye to plain vanilla, old-school eCommerce and start delivering Modern Commerce.
Modern Commerce means a whole lot more than a website or web storefront. Instead, it’s about CRM, automated sales processes, and closer and smoother digital interactions.
This eBook will help you understand why business leaders must adopt a modern commerce approach to selling if they intend to survive and thrive past 2020.
Download it to learn:
- Behavioral trends driving the need for a modern commerce approach to buying and selling.
- How Dynamic Pricing Science works and why it is the cornerstone of modern commerce success.
- How to reduce customer dissatisfaction, recover lost revenue and margin, and eliminate downward price pressure.
* Accelerate Your Journey To Modern Commerce, an April 2017 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of PROS