The Executive Brief for the Technology industry provides a quick overview of how Software, Hardware and High-Tech Manufacturers are leveraging AI-based, dynamic insight, pricing, and selling solutions to improve growth, profitability, revenue and margin.
Disruption in the Technology Industry
Software, hardware, and high-tech manufacturing companies are under continued pressure to sustain business growth and profitability, while also increasing revenue and margin for both commodity and cutting-edge new products. The industry is challenged with addressing shifting customer expectations, growth through acquisition, new product introductions, and strong pressure from competitive channels — both old and new. In response, technology businesses are looking to harness the power of AI and machine learning to unlock of the power of deeper insights into their own data and quickly translate their strategies. The goal? Make business more proactive to customer needs, more agile in response to market changes, and able to deliver a superior customer experience through complicated go-to-market channels.
For a successful digital transformation, tech companies need to transform their end-to-end sales process.
Top 5 Insights in this Executive Brief
- Digital transformation initiatives often fail due to a lack of clarity, alignment, and measurable impact
- Tech companies must focus on the customer buying experience
- Transforming the sales process improves revenue and market share
- Artificial Intelligence enables a frictionless and personalized customer experience
- You can achieve an average 1-3% impact on price, 2-5% impact on win rate, and 20-40% impact on productivity
Additionally, Learn How PROS Enables Software, Hardware and High-Tech Manufacturers to…
Gain actionable business insight, grow strategically, prevent customer churn, Reduce leakage through complex sales channels, win with optimized pricing, better equip their sales reps, increase digital sales, deliver quotes faster, and streamline internal processes.