The Solutions Brief for Manufacturing explains how PROS enables manufacturers to address the challenges of their end-to-end sales process in order to deliver a better dealer and client experience.
Complexity and Uncertainty in Manufacturing
As manufacturers aim to aggressively grow, they find themselves dealing with high degrees of complexity and uncertainty. Whether they are managing huge numbers of parts, heavy equipment, or materials, manufacturers deal with complicated configurations and ordering processes, an ever-growing competitive landscape, and an evolving global economy. To deliver the experience today’s dealers and clients expect, manufacturers are looking to the power of digital technologies.
Where to focus?
Digitization is ultimately aimed at enabling the business to enhance the customer experience and build its competitive advantage, but transformation doesn’t come easy, so manufacturers are wondering, “where should we focus”? PROS believes the best place to begin any process of change is where it will have the most impact. When it comes to digital transformation, that would be the interactions between the manufacturer and its dealers and clients, otherwise known as the end-to-end sales process.
In this Solutions Brief, You Will Learn How the PROS Commerce Platform Enables You to Address the Following Challenges:
- “We find it difficult to anticipate market conditions and respond to the competition”
- “Without visibility into our data, we cannot fix margin erosion”
- “We’re under pressure to hit growth targets but don’t know what customers to focus on”
- “We can’t easily keep prices updated, relevant, or consistent across channels”
- “We don’t know what customers would be willing to pay so we quickly opt to offering high discounts”
- “Our pricing processes are manual and lengthy”
- “We need a better and easier ordering process for our field sales, dealers, and order administrators”
- “Large requests take a while for us to respond to so customers get upset”
- “With hundreds of customers, we have a high error right in quotes and orders”
PROS in Manufacturing
PROS uniquely delivers both the breadth of technology and the depth of practical experience in transforming the end-to-end sales process to meet the demands of manufacturers in the digital economy. How? By providing a single, dynamic, scalable, AI-powered platform that enables manufacturers to leverage deeper insight for better business decisions, optimize and manage prices for maximized profitability, and streamline complex selling and ordering processes. After 35 years of working with 32 different industries, and companies like Manitou and HP, PROS continues to pioneer data-science strategies to partner with and support manufacturers’ success. The PROS Commerce Platform for manufacturers includes insight and analytics, price optimization and management, digital selling, and CPQ (configure price quote) solutions.