The Solutions Brief for Distribution explains how PROS enables distributors to address the challenges of their end-to-end sales process in order to deliver a better customer experience.
The Rules of the Game Have Changed
Due to narrow margins, volatile prices, manual processes, static change management, leaking revenue, new competition, new buyers, and the rise of digital selling, distributors are looking to the power of digital technologies.
Digitization is ultimately aimed at enabling the business to enhance the customer experience and build its competitive advantage, but transformation doesn’t come easy so distributors are wondering, where should we focus?
PROS believes the best place to begin any process of change is where it will have the most impact. When it comes to digital transformation, that would be the interactions between the distributor and its customers, otherwise known as the end-to-end sales process.
In this Solutions Brief, You Will Learn How the PROS Commerce Platform Enables You to Address the Following Challenges:
- “We can’t effectively identify revenue and margin leakage.”
- “We find it difficult to anticipate market conditions and keep up with fluctuating prices.”
- “We’re under pressure to hit growth targets but don’t know what customers or products to focus on.”
- “We don’t know what customers would be willing to pay so we quickly opt to offering high discounts.”
- “With thousands of SKUs, we can’t always keep prices updated or consistent across channels.”
- “Not everyone on our team has the same pricing and selling experience.”
- “Our customers can’t easily and quickly do business online with us.”
- “Our customers would like us to respond faster to their large requests.”
- “With hundreds of customers to manage, we can’t always give them the experience they expect.”
PROS in Distribution
PROS uniquely delivers both the breadth of technology and the depth of practical experience in transforming the end-to-end sales process to meet the demands of distributors in the digital economy. How? By providing a single, dynamic, scalable, AI-powered platform that enables distributors to grow their business with real-time actionable insight, improve gross margin and maximize profitability, and improve processes and effectiveness. After 35 years working with 32 different industries, and partners like the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW) and Modern Distribution Management (MDM), PROS continues to pioneer data-science strategies to partner with and support distributors’ success. The PROS commerce platform for distributors includes insight and analytics, price optimization and management, and digital selling and quoting solutions.