How has your business changed in the last five years?
- Are you selling more products and bundling them in new ways?
- Are new customers reaching you though new channels – the Internet, independent reps, inside sales, partners?
- Has your business expanded to include far-off locations in different time zones, where different languages are spoken?
- Are your customers more savvy and more demanding than ever?
There’s no question that change comes faster than ever. In fact, chances are some of these changes – if not all – are already affecting your business. Any one of these – or even a combination – has the potential to make or break your success over the long term. The evolution can create daunting challenges that threaten to cost you time, money and customers if your sales processes haven’t kept up. So instead of opportunities to grow your business, your sales processes can inhibit your success.
Here are some of the signs you’re behind:
- Reps are failing to make quota.
- Quotes take days or weeks to create.
- Forecasts prove to be inaccurate.
- Quotes are rejected due to pricing errors.
These are all signals that your sales processes are not as efficient as they could be, and it’s taking a toll, costing you business. It may be time for a Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solution to make selling easier, faster, smarter and, ultimately, more profitable.
CPQ can help you chart a new course for your business – one where quote times are cut in half; where the sales team doubles the number of quotes they submit; where sales forecasts are accurate, and where pricing and product errors are virtually eliminated.
One of our customers, Tyco, has made tremendous strides using CPQ:
- Reduced their time to create a quote from 13 hours to two hours.
- Increased by 135% the number of quotes they generate with the same number of sales reps.
Tyco’s results are impressive, and they’re not unusual based on what we see every day in our work with hundreds of customers who’ve turned to CPQ.
So what about your business? Do you think it’s time to explore CPQ? To help you decide, join us for a webinar with Nancy Nardin, president of Smart Selling Tools and Tyco’s Global Center of Excellence Director, who will share how his company achieved success with CPQ.
Mark your calendar for April 30, at 12 p.m. CDT to learn how your business can flourish with CPQ.
Have questions? Please feel to message me here. I’ll be happy to speak with you.